Invisalign: Clear ALIGNERS
The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
Before and after
TAKE A SELFIE
Click here to see how Invisalign can change your smile.
At Sunset Dentistry we like to focus on function. By putting your teeth in the proper position, we can improve your bite. This can prevent premature wear on your teeth, allowing you to keep them in great condition longer.
HEALTHIER GUMS – It is easier to brush and floss around properly aligned teeth!
- IMPROVED HYGIENE – Properly aligned teeth reduce plaque retention, tooth decay, and the risk of gum disease.
- LESS WEAR AND TRAUMA – Aligned teeth have a much lower risk of tooth chipping, breaking, and wear.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dr. Morghem‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dr. Morghem has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dr. Morghem about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.
Already a patient with Invisalign?
Go here for Invisalign home care instructions.
I have to say this has been the best dental experience I have ever had. Dr. Morghem is awesome and her attention to detail is what sets her apart. Her supporting staff are beyond helpful and efficient and overall it's such a seamless visit to the dentist. - Alan B
Dr. Sophya N. Morghem, MS
Our Latest Patient Testimonial
I have to say this has been the best dental experience I have ever had. Dr. Morghem is awesome and her attention to detail is what sets her apart. Her supporting staff are beyond helpful and efficient and overall it's such a seamless visit to the dentist.
- Alan B