Sophya N. Morghem, DMD, MS
Dr. Sophya Morghem was born and raised in South Florida. She is a general dentist with emphasis on conservative cosmetic and implant dentistry. She attended the University of Florida and obtained a master’s of science in Materials Science and Engineering in 2007. Following graduation she worked at Lockheed Martin, in conjunction with NASA, on the Orion manned spacecraft using her materials science degree. She then went on to dental school at the University of Las Vegas, Nevada.
After earning her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 2013, Dr. Morghem entered into a group practice in San Diego. Finally, finding San Francisco home, Dr. Morghem has two private practice locations: Inner Sunset and Downtown San Francisco. She continues to use her materials engineering degree to provide conservative dentistry using the latest technology.
Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- California Dental Association
- San Francisco Dental Society
- Invisalign Provider Certified
- Laser Treatment Certified
Outside of cosmetic and implant dentistry, Dr. Morghem enjoys spending time with her two dogs and has many interests including: painting, tennis, and spin.