Sophya N. Morghem, DMD, MS
Dr. Sophya Morghem is a General Dentist with a Fellowship in implant dentistry and continued education in cosmetic dentistry. She attended the University of Florida and obtained a master’s of science in Materials Science and Engineering in 2007. Following graduation she worked at Lockheed Martin, in conjunction with NASA, on the Orion manned spacecraft using her materials science degree. She then went on to dental school at the University of Las Vegas, Nevada.
After earning her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 2013, Dr. Morghem entered into a group practice in San Diego. Finally, finding San Francisco home, Dr. Morghem joined Dr. Hoffman in providing dental excellence at Sunset Dentistry.
Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- California Dental Association
- San Francisco Dental Society
- Invisalign Provider Certified
- Laser Treatment Certified
- Nitrous Oxide Certified
Outside of general dentistry, Dr. Morghem has many interests including: painting, tennis, pilates, spin, and baking.